Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (201) 567-9010.
Dr. Dennis Kelly, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Englewood, NJ. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly has all the attributes you want in a doctor. He is caring, thorough, and always takes the time to explain your condition and discuss your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Kelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Heart Disease, Congenital Heart Defects, and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 200 Grand Ave Ste 202, Englewood, NJ 07631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Palisades Medical Center