Dr. Dennis Dobrzynski, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dobrzynski's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Dobrzynski, MD is a hematology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Dobrzynski completed a residency at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. and is affiliated with Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dobrzynski is board certified in Hematology.
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- St. Georges University (Grenada), Medical School — 1999
- Skidmore College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 391-4395
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobrzynski?
Just a spectacular doctor. Personable as well as well as very helpful and professional. The best doctor I have experienced in the Inova network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobrzynski accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobrzynski frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Dobrzynski's office is located at 3580 Joseph Siewick Dr, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dobrzynski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center