Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Desilvey, MD is a cardiology specialist in Blue Hill, ME. Dr. Desilvey completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Blue Hill Womens Health Care and is affiliated with Northern Light Blue Hill Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Desilvey is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Desilvey?
We are so very happy with Dr. DeSilvey's treatment of Dan, who has had two heart attacks. He is kind, and fun; and he makes it easy for Dan to tell him the truth about what he is experiencing or doing. He is non judgmental. He takes plenty of time to really listen - a great man!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Desilvey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Desilvey frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Desilvey's office is located at 57 Water St, Blue Hill, ME 04614. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Light Blue Hill Memorial Hospital
Blue Hill Womens Health Care
Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital57 Water St, Blue Hill, ME 04614 (207) 374-3942
Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital
Northern Light Blue Hill Hospital59 Water St, Blue Hill, ME 04614 (207) 374-3930