Dr. Kozel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Kozel, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Kozel completed a residency at Medical College of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Aurora Behavioral Health Center - Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kozel is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Creighton U, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1985
- The Miriam Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Behavioral Health Center - Milwaukee6980 N Port Washington Rd Ste 202, Milwaukee, WI 53217 Existing Patients: (414) 351-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kozel?
Our son has been seeing Dr. Kozel for several years. Although he still has problems, Dr. Kozel is the only one of several psychiatrist that has been able to help him. We highly recommend Dr. Kozel for his skill and excellent bedside manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kozel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kozel frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Kozel's office is located at 6980 N Port Washington Rd Ste 202, Milwaukee, WI 53217. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.