Dr. Banks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Banks, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Wailea, HI. Dr. Banks completed a residency at Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Maui Psychiatry LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Jd Franklin Pierce/Harvard Law School, Visiting Scholar In Law and Psychiatry, Harvard Law School, Other Education — 1989
- McAuley Neuropsychiatric Institue, San Francisco, California, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Saint Marys Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- McAuley Neuropsychiatric Institute, Other Education — 1980
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Stanford University, Other Education — 1978
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maui Psychiatry LLC
Maui Psychiatry LLC161 Wailea Ike Pl Ste A105, Wailea, HI 96753 Existing Patients: (808) 446-9970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banks?
I reached out to Dr Banks after reviewing his exemplary credentials: degrees from Columbia, Harvard and Yale, and over 30 years of clinical experience. When I arrived at his office, I IMMEDIATELY, felt comfortable. Dr. Banks put me at ease with his innately calm and welcoming nature. I felt a great sense of peace and hope from day one. I was in the right place at the right time. We developed a rapport easily. I felt safe and supported. I trusted him. Dr. Banks listens exceedingly well - interjecting only to question, inspire and guide. Through his compassion, wit and scholarly intellectual acumen, we explored my challenges with PTSD. Within months, I experienced a radical shift from living with overwhelming fear to living with hope. I was able to understand my fears, beliefs, and choices in life and to accept these free of judgement or condemnation. I am free again to move forward in life - a priceless gift. I highly recommend Dr Banks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis Banks, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Banks' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Banks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Banks frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Banks' office is located at 161 Wailea Ike Pl Ste A105, Wailea, HI 96753. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.