Dr. Costa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dennis Costa, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Flower Mound, TX. Dr. Costa completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costa is board certified in Hematology.
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costa?
Dr Costa really take care of his patients and He spent more time with patients with each visit Dr Costa alway more two to three hour because he got many and many patients I fell good to have DR costa to treat me from early cancer now I am back normal and follow back to check up annually !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dennis Costa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Costa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Costa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Costa frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Costa's office is located at 4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Medical City Lewisville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound
Flower Mound4370 Medical Arts Dr Ste 100, Flower Mound, TX 75028 Existing Patients: (972) 537-4100