Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dennis Clark, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Long Beach, CA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Wadsworth VA Hosp-UCLA. He currently practices at Regenerative Medical institute of California and is affiliated with Lakewood Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wadsworth VA Hosp-UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Wadsworth VA Hosp-UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Assurant Employee Benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- POMCO Group
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regenerative Medical institute of California
Regenerative Medical institute of California3816 Woodruff Ave, Long Beach, CA 90808 Existing Patients: (562) 354-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark is a very straight forward Doctor. He is quick to the point, very knowledgeable about latest drugs and treatments and they always squeeze you in for appointments. Lately less waiting probably due to covid. Been going to him for many years and love him and his whole office/ practice. 4 stars for sure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clark frequently treats Cellulitis, Breast Pain, and Mastodynia.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 3816 Woodruff Ave, Long Beach, CA 90808. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach