Dr. Dennis Carter, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers
Aurora1700 S POTOMAC ST, Aurora, CO 80012 Existing Patients: (303) 418-7600
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Northwest Nazarene College, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
- Foothills Hospital
- Longmont United Hospital
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- The Medical Center of Aurora