Dr. Dennis Eckel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eckel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Eckel, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Eckel completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center. He currently practices at Genesis Obgyn Pllc and is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genesis Obgyn Pllc5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 143, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Existing Patients: (480) 945-6583
Valley Obstetrics and Gynecology
Valley OB/GYN Association3501 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 280, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Existing Patients: (480) 945-6583
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eckel?
Extremely thorough and always takes the time to answer our questions. Genuinely cares for his patients as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eckel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eckel frequently treats Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, C-Section, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Eckel's office is located at 5111 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 143, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eckel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center