Dr. Dennis Burke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Burke, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Burke completed a residency at Harvard Combined Program. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Combined Program, Residency Hospital
- New Englan Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-3411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burke?
He is by far the BEST Orthopedic (Hip/knee) surgeon in New England He has replaced a knee and a hip for my mom who is now 91. I am a 69 yr. old male who have had both hips replaced by Dr. Burke with absolutely NO PROBLEMS over a 10 year span. IMPORTANT try and get the earliest appointment possible. He is always behind, but that is is nature. He spends time with each of his patients. He is a wonderful, sincere, Dr. who cares about each individual he is caring for. .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burke frequently treats Hip & Pelvic Surgery and Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Burke's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Milton
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- MelroseWakefield Hospital