Dr. Dennis Cooke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cooke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Cooke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clarkston, WA. Dr. Cooke completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Kootenai Heart Clinics and is affiliated with Benewah Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kootenai Heart Clinics1119 Highland Ave Ste 4, Clarkston, WA 99403 Existing Patients: (509) 769-2929
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooke?
Dr. Cooke has been "the caretaker" of my heart since 2007 when he placed 2 stents. In 2012 he placed another stent that was unavailable in 2007. What can I say about him that hasn't already been said above? Just this: He has a great sense of humor and I get a real kick out of it when he blushes! :-)
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cooke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cooke frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cooke's office is located at 1119 Highland Ave Ste 4, Clarkston, WA 99403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cooke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Benewah Community Hospital
- Kootenai Health
- Shoshone Medical Center