Dr. Dennis Nutter, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nutter's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dennis Nutter, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Alpharetta, GA. Dr. Nutter completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Center and University Tx Health Science Center. He currently practices at North Georgia Neuropsychiatry. Dr. Nutter is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Wake Forest University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- North Carolina Baptist Hosp, Other Education — 2001
- Wilford Hall Med Center and University Tx Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University Health System, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Wake Forest University School Of Medicine, Medical Center Boulevard, Medical School — 1996
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1987
North Georgia Neuropsychiatry
North Georgia Neuropsychiatry217 Roswell St Ste 101, Alpharetta, GA 30009 Existing Patients: (770) 663-3021
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nutter?
I have been through many different psychiatrists and Dr. Nutter is the best in the area. He is extremely knowledgeable about Psychiatry, Pharmacology, and Neurology. I trust him with my life. I've had many other health problems recently (including surgery) and Dr. Nutter did an amazing job coordinating all my medications effectively. He truly listens and provides many options in terms of care. His wife runs the office and she is a wonderful, organized, and friendly lady.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nutter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nutter frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent.
Dr. Nutter's office is located at 217 Roswell St Ste 101, Alpharetta, GA 30009. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nutter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.