Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (818) 960-7609.
Dr. Denise Garvey, MD
Dr. Denise Garvey, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Garvey completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. She currently practices at UCLA Health Woodland Hills and is affiliated with Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garvey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Los Angeles, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garvey?
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garvey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Denise Garvey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garvey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garvey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garvey frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis.
Dr. Garvey's office is located at 6344 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 2040, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Find other locations and directions.
UCLA Health Woodland Hills
Ucla Cpn Woodland Hills6344 Topanga Canyon Blvd Ste 2040, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Existing Patients: (818) 960-7609