Dr. Denise Ricker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ricker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Denise Ricker, MD is a nephrology specialist in El Cerrito, CA. Dr. Ricker completed a residency at Ohio State University. She currently practices at East Bay Nephrology Medicl Group Inc and is affiliated with Sutter Solano Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ricker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Ohio State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Bay Nephrology Medicl Group Inc10690 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530 Existing Patients: (510) 528-9590
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group Inc.2905 TELEGRAPH AVE, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (510) 841-4525
East Bay Nephrology Medical Group2089 Vale Rd Ste 32, San Pablo, CA 94806 Existing Patients: (510) 235-1057
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ricker?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ricker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ricker frequently treats Living Kidney Donor Evaluation, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Renal Scan.
Dr. Ricker's office is located at 10690 San Pablo Ave, El Cerrito, CA 94530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ricker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Solano Medical Center