Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Denise Cope, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Cope completed a residency at Lancaster General Hospital. She currently practices at Abbeyville Family Medicine and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cope is board certified in Family Practice.
- Lancaster General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Lancaster General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abbeyville Family Medicine
Lancaster Office101 Abbeyville Rd, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 291-5991
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cope?
I have a lot of medical issues and Dr Cope has been wonderful. Of the three doctors I have had in the last 15 or 20 years she exceeds exceptionally. She actually listens to me and always has a solution to propose and is extremely up to date on current conditions and medications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cope frequently treats Tinnitus, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Limb Pain.
Dr. Cope's office is located at 101 Abbeyville Rd, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cope has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital