Dr. Kearney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Denise Kearney, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Kearney completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Med. She currently practices at Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University S Fl/James a Haley Va Hosp/Tampa Gen, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Albert Einstein College Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- U Of Tx Southwestern Med Sch At Dallas, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kearney?
I have finally found relief and the information I was searching for after years of struggling with ongoing GI issues. I couldn't be more thankful for the knowledge and in depth approach that Dr. Kearney offered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denise Kearney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kearney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kearney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kearney frequently treats Animal Allergies, Food Allergy, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Kearney's office is located at 395 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC
Northampton Integrative Medicine, LLC395 Pleasant St, Northampton, MA 01060 (413) 584-7787
Advanced Allergy & Immunology
Advanced Allergy & Immunology106 Noroton Ave Ste 2, Darien, CT 06820 (203) 655-9904