Dr. Denise Cohen-Kronfeld, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Denise Cohen-Kronfeld, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Woodmere, NY. Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld completed a residency at Long Island Jewish- Cohen Children's Medical Center. and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Long Island Jewish- Cohen Children's Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ- New Jersey Dental School, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1049 Broadway, Woodmere, NY 11598 Existing Patients: (516) 459-8828
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld frequently treats Autism, Cavity, and Chipped Tooth.
Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld's office is located at 1049 Broadway, Woodmere, NY 11598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cohen-Kronfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island