Dr. Chevalier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Denise Chevalier, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Upper Marlboro, MD. Dr. Chevalier completed a residency at howard university hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chevalier is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Howard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- HOWARD UNIV COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chevalier?
I've been a patient over 10 years in both the DC and Maryland locations. Dr. Chevalier and her staff are always courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and professional. She takes time to explain her diagnosis and treatment and answers all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Denise Chevalier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chevalier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chevalier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chevalier frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Chevalier's office is located at 1300 Mercantile Ln Ste 140, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1300 Mercantile Ln Ste 140, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Existing Patients: (301) 773-4100