Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Denis Miller, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Branford, CT. Dr. Miller completed a residency at King Edward Viii Hospital. He currently practices at Branford Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- King Edward Viii Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Wentworth Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Groote Schuur Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University Of Cape Town, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Branford Internal Medicine
Branford Internal Medicine LLC500 E Main St Ste 212, Branford, CT 06405 Existing Patients: (203) 481-5665
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Dr. Miller has been my primary physician for many decades. He also now cares for my husband and cared for my deceased mother. I wept the other day when I received a letter from him stating he was going into retirement. I'm selfish as I need his help for my husband who is ill. Dr. Miller is a man that has always been there for me when I needed him most. He's remarkable. One of a kind. An angel on earth! And irreplaceable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Kidney Infection, Acute, Kidney Infection, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Miller's office is located at 500 E Main St Ste 212, Branford, CT 06405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital