Dr. Dena Mason-Zied, DO is a family medicine specialist in Springboro, OH. Dr. Mason-Zied completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hosp-Wright State U. She currently practices at Premier Integrated Medical Assocation and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mason-Zied is board certified in Family Practice.
Premier Integrated Medical Assocation
Primed-springboro Pediatrics243 W CENTRAL AVE, Springboro, OH 45066 Existing Patients: (937) 748-4814
- Good Samaritan Hosp-Wright State U, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Grandview Hosp OH Univ, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Miami University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Priority Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mason-Zied?
I've been a patient of Dr. Mason-Zied for many years. I find her to be warm and caring. She listens carefully and manages my health care with amazing accuracy using the newest technology including genetic testing. I have total trust in her. Her staff is always friendly and caring and my wait times are always minimal. As a nurse I am very picky about choosing a primary care doctor. She is one of the best.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Sycamore Medical Center