Dr. Demian Obregon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Obregon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Demian Obregon, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Obregon completed a residency at University Of South Florida.
- University Of South Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2008
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 2003
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1001 S Macdill Ave Ste 400, Tampa, FL 33629 Existing Patients: (813) 344-5074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Obregon?
Dr. Obregon and his staff are wonderful. We've been to many doctors and he is by far the best -- caring, patient, and knowledgeable. The staff is very efficient too. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Obregon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Obregon frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Obregon's office is located at 1001 S Macdill Ave Ste 400, Tampa, FL 33629. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Obregon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.