Dr. Loukas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Demetrius Loukas, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Loukas completed a residency at U Tex-John Sealy Hosp. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Loukas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex-John Sealy Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Tex-John Sealy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- U Tex-John Sealy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Austin Midtown901 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (512) 421-4100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Loukas?
It's always great when I get to meet with Dr Demetrius Loukas. He's not only a great doctor, but he's become a great friend as well. He always delivers the truth about what treatment I need to undergo and I appreciate that he's always working to get me healed. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Demetrius Loukas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Loukas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Loukas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Loukas frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Anemia, and Myeloma.
Dr. Loukas' office is located at 901 W 38th St Ste 200, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Loukas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin