Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Demetrios Paidoussis, MD
Dr. Demetrios Paidoussis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Paidoussis completed a residency at Ellis Hospital. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Queens Forest Hills Multispecialty and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paidoussis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Ellis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Saba University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paidoussis?
Kind and caring doctor
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paidoussis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Demetrios Paidoussis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paidoussis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paidoussis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paidoussis frequently treats Throat Pain, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Blood in Urine (Hematuria).
Dr. Paidoussis' office is located at 112 05 Queens Boulevard, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.