Dr. Demetrios Markouizos, MD
Make an Appointment(631) 769-2413
Dr. Demetrios Markouizos, MD is a allergy specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Markouizos completed a residency at Methodist Hospital. He currently practices at Pediatric Health Care of Queens (PHCQ) and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Pediatric Health Care of Queens (PHCQ)
Pediatric Health Care of Queens (PHCQ)3014 37Th St, Astoria, NY 11103 Existing Patients: (631) 769-2413
French, Greek, Spanish
- Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Chldns Med Ctr/SUNY-Hlth Sc, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Markouizos?
As a first time mommy, it was a no brainer as to who I was going to chose as my son's pediatrician. Dr. Markouizos was also my pediatrician and always made my visits happy ones. He's kind, gentle, smart, reliable and truly one of a kind. I honestly did not realize how great he was until I saw him with my own child who has severe allergies to dairy and soy along with laryngomalacia. He was able to root through the issues very quickly, and was always there to take our calls or immediately call us back if we were not able to get a hold of him. As 1st time nervous parents, this took a lot of our stress away. I highly recommend him for all parents with children. I promise, you will not be disappointed and he will always guide you with your child's best interests in mind.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital