Dr. Demetrios Kazakis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Virginia Beach, VA. Dr. Kazakis completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cardiovascular Associates1708 Old Donation Pkwy Ste 100, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Existing Patients: (757) 395-5300
- Board Certification Nuclear Cardiology, Other Education — 2008
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kazakis?
Very good at listening to concerns and explains in layman's terms.
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital