Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pappas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Demetra Pappas, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Pappas completed a residency at Ucla Med Center. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pappas is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pappas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pappas frequently treats Autism, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Behavioral Changes.
Dr. Pappas' office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pappas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital