Call (916) 306-7951 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Delphine Ong, MD
Dr. Delphine Ong, MD is a oncology specialist in Elk Grove, CA. Dr. Ong completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. She currently practices at Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ong is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Georgetown University-Lombardi Cancer Center- Washington D.C., Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Cook County Hospital- Chicago, IL, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ong?
Dr. Delphine Ong, my oncologist, who came highly recommended, is so knowledgeable and professional, yet very personable and caring, even showing interest in family pictures. Her exams were thorough. She always took time to answer all of my many questions, and those of my family members, whom she patiently included in FaceTime, phone conferences, and in person. She and her nurse, Elizabeth also worked hard behind the scenes as patient advocates. Dr. Ong continues to be an outstanding advocate on behalf of her patients, giving complete exams, showing compassion, working in our best interest, encouraging us, and explaining and clarifying treatment. Her nurse Elizabeth has also been a valuable source of information, including a speaker phone call to my hospital room, in which she answered my questions and those of my family. She also has the important role in helping Dr. Ong gain insurance coverage for important consultations and other needed grants for expensive chemotherapy treatment.
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Amador Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Delphine Ong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ong frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, and Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS).
Dr. Ong's office is located at 9394 Big Horn Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758. Find other locations and directions.
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group
Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group9394 Big Horn Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758
Mercy Cancer Center - C Street - Hematology / Oncology3301 C St Ste 550, Sacramento, CA 95816