Dr. MacKsoud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Delores MacKsoud, MD is a neurology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. MacKsoud completed a residency at University District Hospital and San Juan Hospital. She currently practices at Delores Macksoud MD PA and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacKsoud is board certified in Neurology.
- University Miami Jackson Meml Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University District Hospital and San Juan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- San Juan City Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Delores Macksoud MD PA12001 Sw 128th Ct Ste 205, Miami, FL 33186 Existing Patients: (305) 251-1373
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacKsoud?
Dr. Macksoud's office is the most peaceful, pleasant office I have ever been to in my life. Her staff is courteous, kind and extremely friendly. The waiting time is very short, and Dr. Macksoud herself is the only Neurologist who has decreased my seizures over a period of 41 years. I look forward to every visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Delores MacKsoud, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacKsoud's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacKsoud accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacKsoud frequently treats Vertigo, Cerebrovascular Disease, and Essential Tremor.
Dr. MacKsoud's office is located at 12001 Sw 128th Ct Ste 205, Miami, FL 33186. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacKsoud speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami