Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-4325.
Dr. Delia Guaqueta, MD
New Patient(818) 824-4617
Dr. Delia Guaqueta, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. She currently practices at Memorial Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Guaqueta is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Memorial Cancer Institute
Breast Medical Oncology1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170, Hollywood, FL 33021 Call
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guaqueta?
I was referred to Dr. Delia Guaqueta by my surgical oncologist in August, 2019. Dr. Guaqueta is a good oncologist. She is very knowledgeable, personable, and empathetic to the concerns of her patients. She explains my diagnosis very clearly, along with my treatment options. Dr. Guaqueta and her staff at Memorial Cancer Institute are beyond amazing . Thank you Dr. Guaqueta. Thank you so much!!
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guaqueta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Delia Guaqueta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guaqueta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guaqueta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guaqueta frequently treats Breast Diseases, Nausea, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Guaqueta's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.