Dr. John has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dejie John, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. John completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. She currently practices at Rainbow Pediatrics of Fayetteville and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Thrissur Medical College Kerala India, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Corbin Pediatrics PC
Corbin Pediatrics60 Bryan Blvd Ste 200, Corbin, KY 40701 Existing Patients: (606) 528-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. John?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dejie John, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. John's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. John accepts your insurance.
Dr. John frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Tonsillitis.
Dr. John's office is located at 1327 Robeson St, Fayetteville, NC 28305. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center