Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Deirdre Marshall, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at Stanford University. She currently practices at Marshall Cosmetique, South Miami, FL and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cosmetic and Breast Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marshall frequently treats Breast Ptosis, Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and Gynecomastia.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 6360 Sunset Dr, Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marshall speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marshall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Hca Florida Kendall Hospital
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
Marshall Cosmetique, South Miami, FL
Marshall Cosmetique, South Miami, FL6360 Sunset Dr, Miami, FL 33143 (305) 663-5790