Dr. Deirdre Curran, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curran's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deirdre Curran, MD is a women's counselor in Northampton, MA. Dr. Curran completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. Dr. Curran is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry 1992-1994, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Health New England (HNE)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 49 Gothic St Ste 9, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 585-5717
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curran?
very very helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curran frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Psychiatric Diseases.
Dr. Curran's office is located at 49 Gothic St Ste 9, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Curran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center