Dr. Crocker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deidre Crocker, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Crocker completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. She currently practices at Allergy and Asthma Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crocker is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Med College Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy and Asthma Center
Allergy and Asthma Center565 Old Norcross Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 995-5131
Allergy and Asthma Center LLC1755 Parker Rd Se Ste A120, Conyers, GA 30094 Existing Patients: (770) 922-5696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crocker?
Dr. Crocker was very personable, and very knowledgeable about my son's condition. I truly appreciated the care and time she took out to answer all of my questions and concerns. She is a great doctor who really cares about her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deidre Crocker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crocker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crocker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crocker frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Food Poisoning.
Dr. Crocker's office is located at 565 Old Norcross Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.