Dr. Vasques has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deette Vasques, DO is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Wellspan Health York Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasques?
Great experience wonderful doctor with dealing with my fibroids
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deette Vasques, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vasques' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vasques accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vasques frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Vasques' office is located at 800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- JPS Family Health Center
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South