Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Alexander completed a residency at Stony Brook Hosp. He currently practices at Brookhaven Heart PLLC and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Stonybrook Hosp, Internship Hospital
- MANGALORE UNIVERSITY / KASTURBA MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School
- Stony Brook Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Stony Brook Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alexander?
Can’t say enough good things about Dr Alexander. He has a great bedside manner, listens and answers all your questions. I always feel like he is deeply concerned about my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Alexander frequently treats the following conditions: Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Alexander's office is located at 1710 Lakeville Rd, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Alexander is able to speak Hindi, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alexander provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital and North Shore University Hospital.
There is a star rating of 4.9/5 for Dr. Deepu Alexander, MD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Stony Brook University Hospital