Dr. Selvadurai has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deepan Selvadurai, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Orchard Park, NY. Dr. Selvadurai completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Ophthalmology Associates and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selvadurai is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Northwestern University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- McGill, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Spanish, Tamil
Buffalo Ophthalmology3055 Southwestern Blvd Ste 108, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Existing Patients: (716) 671-9020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selvadurai?
I have been seeing Dr. Selvadurai for several years for treatment of glaucoma and most recently cataracts. I had surgery in both eyes and my vision is excellent. He is extremely professional, competent and easy to talk to about your problems. His treatment of my glaucoma has reduced by pressure to 15-16 consistently. He also keeps in close contact with my regular Ophthalmologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Deepan Selvadurai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Selvadurai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Selvadurai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Selvadurai frequently treats Glaucoma, Dilation of Outflow Canal, and Goniotomy.
Dr. Selvadurai's office is located at 3055 Southwestern Blvd Ste 108, Orchard Park, NY 14127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Selvadurai speaks Spanish, Tamil, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center