Dr. Deepak Sudheendra, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sudheendra completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology). He currently practices at Penn Interventional Radiology and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sudheendra is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Penn Interventional Radiology
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-4414
- George Wshington University Medical Center (Vascular & Interventional Radiology), Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology), Residency Hospital — 2010
- National Institutes Of Health (Interventional Radiology Research Fellow), Residency Hospital — 2006
- Washington Hospital Center (General Surgery), Residency Hospital — 2004
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sudheendra?
A month ago, Dr. Sudheendra placed a stent in my iliac vein, having diagnosed May-Thurner Syndrome. I won't detail the years-long process that led me eventually to him, but I am thrilled with the improvement in symptoms that I've seen since the procedure. Those symptoms were: severe, debilitating pain in my left flank, left leg and right hip. Extreme heaviness in my left leg and left foot numbness and dragging, making it difficult to walk up stairs or uphill. Some issues with varicose veins, and a lump in my left calf that an ultrasound exam did not definitively diagnose as DVT. All the pain and weakness was on my left side, which was frightening to me. Dr. Sudheendra was extremely patient and honest, took a lot of time to explain, and responded immediately when I called his office with questions or concerns. I am getting my life back, and I am very grateful for his skill and care.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania