Dr. Deepak Sahasrabudhe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sahasrabudhe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deepak Sahasrabudhe, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Sahasrabudhe completed a residency at Albany Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at CARLA CASULO M.D. and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sahasrabudhe is board certified in Hematology.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carla Casulo M.d.
Carla Casulo M.d.601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642 Existing Patients: (585) 275-5863
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sahasrabudhe?
Deepak is a genius. He saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sahasrabudhe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe's office is located at 601 Elmwood Ave, Rochester, NY 14642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sahasrabudhe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital