Dr. Deepa Kordick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kordick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deepa Kordick, MD is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Kordick completed a residency at University of Nevada School of Medicine Las Vegas & Community Medicine. She currently practices at Activate Local 357 Red Clinic and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Las Vegas & Community Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Las Vegas & Community Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2014
- UNIV OF NV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2013
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Activate Local 357 Red Clinic51 N Pecos Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89101 Existing Patients: (702) 437-0227
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kordick?
I would like to know where Dr Kordick went. We would follow her to her new office but dignity health won’t give us any info.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kordick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kordick frequently treats Disability Evaluation, Strep Test, and Rapid Flu Test.
Dr. Kordick's office is located at 51 N Pecos Rd Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kordick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus