Dr. Debra Brandt, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Brandt, DO is a hematology specialist in Torrington, CT. Dr. Brandt completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. She currently practices at CONNECTICUT ONCOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY and is affiliated with Charlotte Hungerford Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandt is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Union Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandt?
Dr. Brandt is the best! A curious mix of tough love, empathy and professionalism . She cured my cancer. John B
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandt frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Brandt's office is located at 200 Kennedy Dr, Torrington, CT 6790. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brandt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
- Sharon Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital