Dr. Debra Leonard, MD is a molecular genetic pathology specialist in Burlington, VT. Dr. Leonard completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. She currently practices at UVM Medical Center Urology and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leonard is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
UVM Medical Center Urology
Vermont Chrildren's Hospital111 Colchester Ave, Burlington, VT 05401 (802) 847-5121
- NYU Tisch Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leonard?
- University Of Vermont Medical Center