Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Debra Garley, MD is a oncology specialist in Mason City, IA. Dr. Garley completed a residency at University of Minnesota. She currently practices at Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center and is affiliated with Mad River Community Hospital. Dr. Garley is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mayo Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401 Existing Patients: (641) 428-6320
Humboldt Medical Specialists
Eureka - Hematologyoncology2710 DOLBEER ST, Eureka, CA 95501 Existing Patients: (707) 267-2060
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garley frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Erythropoietin Test, and Nodular Lymphoma.
Dr. Garley's office is located at 1000 4th St SW, Mason City, IA 50401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mad River Community Hospital
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Sutter Coast Hospital