Dr. Adey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Deborah Adey, MD is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Adey completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp of Vt. She currently practices at University of California San Francisco Medical Center Division of Nephrology and is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adey is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vt, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vt, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California San Francisco Medical Center Division of Nephrology400 Parnassus Ave Ste A701, San Francisco, CA 94143 Existing Patients: (415) 353-1551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adey?
A physician who looks at the whole picture, listens to the patient's perspective of issues and works together with the patient to achieve the best possible care. I have had the honour of being Dr.Adey's patient since my transplant. From the start and even since her being the head of transplant nephrology at UCSF -She has remained the same warm, attentive specialist who has addressed each concern of mine without prejudice, never rushed me and selflessly guided me in getting flawless medical care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adey frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Adey's office is located at 400 Parnassus Ave Ste A701, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente San Leandro Medical Center
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus