Dr. Debra Vasquez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vasquez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Vasquez, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Vasquez completed a residency at Greenville Meml Hosp Greenville Hosp Sys. She currently practices at Baptist Medical Center and is affiliated with Methodist Hospital Stone Oak. Dr. Vasquez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Greenville Meml Hosp Greenville Hosp Sys, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Greenville Meml Hosp Greenville Hosp Sys, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 2002
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Medical Center111 Dallas St, San Antonio, TX 78205 Existing Patients: (210) 837-4305
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasquez?
She made me relax and kept me focused on what to do and not do in regard to my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vasquez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vasquez frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Malnutrition, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Vasquez's office is located at 111 Dallas St, San Antonio, TX 78205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vasquez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Hospital Stone Oak