Dr. Debra Osborne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osborne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Osborne, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Osborne completed a residency at Emory U Affiliated Hosps. She currently practices at Debra Ann Osborne, M.D..
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1996
- MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1995
- University Of Colorado, Boulder Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osborne?
I used to be a patient of dr Osborne back when she worked for riveredge and I have suffered from depression and anxiety my whole life and have seen quite a bit of drs but I without hesitation will tell you hands down dr osbourne was the best dr I ever had and I miss her so much. Being in this profession drs tend to get into a system of doing things and apply it across the board which is the worst thing you could do. Dr osbourne actually takes each patient and creates an individual and unique treatment plan to fit to the patients needs. She is amazing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osborne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osborne frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Osborne's office is located at 200 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Osborne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Debra Ann Osborne, M.D.200 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210 (478) 330-7007