Dr. Debra Osborne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Osborne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Osborne, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Osborne completed a residency at Emory U Affiliated Hosps. She currently practices at Debra Ann Osborne, MD, LLC.
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Emory U Affiliated Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1996
- MERCER UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1995
- University Of Colorado, Boulder Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Debra Ann Osborne, MD, LLC200 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210 Existing Patients: (478) 330-7007
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Osborne?
The office feels very secure and comfortable. The staff is very welcoming and kind/caring. I was having a hard time and just one visit with Dr. Osborne I feel a sigh of relief. She is very easy to talk to and a great listener. I look forward to my next visit and feel she's already lifted a huge weight from my shoulders. An awesome office!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Osborne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Osborne frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Osborne's office is located at 200 Northside Xing, Macon, GA 31210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Osborne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.