Dr. Debra Carter-Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carter-Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Carter-Miller, MD is a family medicine specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Carter-Miller completed a residency at Methodist Hospital Of Indiana. She currently practices at Mapleton Medical Center and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter-Miller is board certified in Family Practice.
- Methodist Hospital Of Indiana, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Methodist Hospital Of Indiana, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1974
- 1974, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mapleton Medical Center
Mapleton Medical Center101 E 34th St, Indianapolis, IN 46205 Existing Patients: (317) 924-4545
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter-Miller?
Yes, she is a very good doctor, my sugar label before was too high(180-450) this morning was 105, and yesterday 110, thank you Dr. Carter-Millerr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter-Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter-Miller frequently treats Sinusitis, Symptomatic Menopause, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Carter-Miller's office is located at 101 E 34th St, Indianapolis, IN 46205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter-Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital