Dr. Deborah Frank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frank's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Frank, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Frank completed a residency at University of Utah. She currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Utah, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1998
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Treadmill Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frank has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-1761