Dr. Deborah Shipman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shipman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Shipman, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatric specialist in Worcester, MA. Dr. Shipman completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at Reliant Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shipman is board certified in Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Boston U Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shipman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shipman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shipman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.
Dr. Shipman's office is located at 630 Plantation St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shipman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.