Dr. Deborah Hamm, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hamm's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deborah Hamm, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hamm completed a residency at Harvard/McLean Hospital. She currently practices at Deborah S Hamm MD. Dr. Hamm is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training & Research, Other Education — 1990
- Harvard/McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Mt Auburn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1980
- Oberlin College, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Oberlin Conservatory Of Music, Undergraduate School — 1975
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Deborah S Hamm MD
Deborah S. Hamm, MD210 E 86th St, New York, NY 10028 Existing Patients: (212) 439-9535
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hamm frequently treats Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), Anxiety, and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Hamm's office is located at 210 E 86th St, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamm has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.