Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Deborah Reed, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Reed completed a residency at Northwestern Med Ctr. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reed is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Northwestern Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Rush Med Coll/Rush-Presby-St Luke's, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1983
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1979
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Arkes676 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 695-9627
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reed frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety, and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Reed's office is located at 676 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reed has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital